Sunday 7 October 2007

Coming shortly

Next, during the coming week, will be the last Reichsarmee template for the moment, a dragoon of the Württemberg Dragoon Regiment which, despite being composed of 22 separate contingents, managed to distinguish itself at Rossbach. The shabraque on this one promises to be fiddly and time-consuming, as it has one of those irritating wavy patterns on the border rather like those of the Prussian heavy cavalry. Ah well...

After that I'll do a few of the SYW in India templates, possibly followed by some Swedes. I'd also like to do a Bosniak and some hussars (even though no-one else seems very keen on them! ;-)). [Sorry - that should be very few people as a few people did vote for the hussar in previous polls, so I do owe them a hussar anyway. As I want one myself, that will be a definite hussar coming soon; but of which nation, I haven't yet decided.]

If anyone has a desperate need or desire for a particular template, leave a comment and I'll see what can be done.

Watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. Actually, I believe that a number of folks have a Bosniak unit in their armies.

    David, I suspect that none of us ever even suspected that you would uncover and "templatize" so many different uniforms.

    Thank you so very much for your efforts!


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeff. There are still a lot of potential subjects left - if I don't burn out first! ;-)

    David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention that I'm thinking of doing some War of Spanish Succession painting?

    *grin*

    But not for months and months . . . and I'll be using 15mm troops when I do.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily I'm rather short of detailed information on the WSS! (But then again I get the impression that *everyone* is short of information on that war, and has to spend much time scouring tapestries and anything else to try to get vital detail.)

    I might be able to do some 15mm templates for you, at about 50 pixels high each - then I won't need to show any detail at all... ;-)

    David.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try some Brits for variety...

    ReplyDelete
  6. First generic British infantry uniform no.1 now posted, 3rd February 2008.

    David.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday 6th June 2020 I've decided to allow comments from Anonymous Users but I'll still be moderating posts, as I'm sure the spam will probably flood in now! We'll see...